1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon
(Source: aumoe, via groudon)
every class is art class if you dont care enough
pls, if you will
Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you’re cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish we still talked
Purple: I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET’S FUCK.
Orange: I don’t like your blog.
Brown: I don’t like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.
Anonymous said: Have you ever been to MM before?
yeah i went last year and some of my best concert memories are from it, it’s super awesome! are you going this year?
if you’re going to Music Midtown in Atlanta, feel free to message me and we can meet up :)
how everyone feels about school
(Source: vinebox, via charlesboyle)
what a day!!!!!!!! nothing happened and i was tired
If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.